Ako is excited to be bringing you an introduction to non-violent communication (NVC). Join us as Deb and Wayne from http://www.meditatinggiraffe.co.nz talk about how families can thrive through empathy.
Wayne and Deb will cover:
- How to have more connected conversations
- Understanding that our values drive our behaviours
- Ways to grow more open and connected conversations in the family
- Heart centred communication
- Understanding what gets in the way of Empathy
This 90 minute presentation will be delivered in a fun and interactive way that will get your family on the way to a more connected and empowered way of living.
Doors open at 6.30pm and talk starts at 7pm.
20% discount on 2 or more tickets, contact us for the code.
Parking available at the venue.
Note: This is a fundraiser for Ako (www.akospace.com) and limited spaces are still available for Term 3 - enrol now.